- Three articles written per week concerning the client’s website subject – with a link leading back to the website
- Six backlinks from three forums on a daily basis
- Social Bookmarking from top ten sites such as Digg and StumbleUpon
- Press Release anytime requested (needs seven day advance notice)
This will include keyword analysis to see which niche your company will perform best in. We will advice on any site structure that needs to be improved as well as what keywords to place in the title tags, alt tags and also keyword placements. We rarely alter the code ourselves unless the client doesn’t have a programmer. If the client has a programmer, then we can advice him/her on what changes need made.
- Twitter – Follow 100 people weekly (five tweets weekly)
- Up to two Youtube Videos a month (we do slideshows as well)
- Facebook – 25 Facebook friends per week (two posts per week)
Remember, we find people that are interested in the same subject as the client’s website when networking with people. This is obvious – but it really does work.